Oral history training
The Heritage Hub, Clarence Row, Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3DW
Date: Monday 8th April
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Free of charge
This module is aimed at anyone involved with oral histories.
- Would you like to learn how to gather, keep and share oral histories?
- Do you need “hands on” experience in using audio recording equipment?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, this module can help.
We will look at :
- how to plan an oral history project and prepare for an oral history interview.
- any legal and ethical issues linked to gathering, keeping and sharing oral histories.
- how to use oral history recording equipment and save and back up a recording
To book visit www.heritagehub.org.uk/heritage-hub-events/oral-history-training-8-april-2019/
This training has been organised by Gloucestershire Archives @ the Heritage Hub